Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
I didn't take any pretty pictures of these cookies because I seriously thought I was going to throw them away . After I mixed all the ingredients , I started thinking ... What the heck was I thinking not adding baking soda , flour , butter etc . 7 mins into the baking process I decided they were, without a doubt going into the garbage ! I let them bake for the full 15 minutes and decided to give them a try just for fun . They were amazing ! Like honestly , the best cookies I've ever made . I had to share the recipe with you all even though I didn't take proper pictures .
- 1 cup of coconut oil at room tempature
- 4 cups of quick oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of brown cane sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in one bowl and mix until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto lined cookie sheet using a tablespoon and bake for 15 minutes.
Give them a try and let me know what you think. ☺️
Thanks for reading !
- Megan xoxo